Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Days of Wonder!

Great news from The Board Game Nut. I'm now able to get Days of Wonder games! Days of Wonder makes the very popular Ticket to Ride line of games as well as Shadows over Camelot, Colosseum, and Small World. I received my first my first shipment of games in today. My inventory list has been updated with all my new games with the current pricing.

I also received some new games from Gamewright. Gamewright's games are mainly focused towards kids. I now have a good selection of games for kids ranging from 3 years old and up. I just played two of the new games with my daughter and she loved them! All of the Gamewright games that I have played are not only fun for the kids, but are also fun for the adults as well. So if you're tired of Candyland and the other old standbys, give one of the Gamewright games a try.

Also, Alicia and I will be hosting a game day for kids sometime in the next two or three weeks. It will be an open house where you can come and play all of the games I have available with the whole family. Up until now all of my game nights have only been for adults. It will be fun to involve all of the little munchkins as well. It will also be a great way to try before you buy and make sure it's something your kids will enjoy. If you're not in the market for new games, come anyway and have a fun afternoon playing games with the kids. More details about the open house will be coming soon.

If you have any questions about the games I carry or games in general please give me a call or send me an email. I would love to help if I can. Thanks for reading and happy gaming!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm really excited about both announcements. Ticket to Ride is definately one we want someday, and I'm really excited to come try out some kids games!

    ReplyDelete